Monday, March 3, 2014

Wooden protractor and other woodworking ideas

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I recently heard from Tanner in Maryland. Hes a 13-year-old woodworker with some very creative ideas. Check out some of the stuff hes been making.


Pine shelf:



Cherry and mahogany soap rack:



Dont think Ive ever seen a wooden protractor before!

My favorite...a knife made out of a saw blade, with a cherry handle:



*****

Remember the single-sheet-of-plywood bookcase a couple weeks ago? Bill Bumpus was ahead of me! He build this shoe rack back in December. I love this style.


*****
I was delighted to see Travis Johnsons version of my wacky Jetsons wall clock. Looking at this clock just makes me happy.



*****

Book boxes are  great gift projects. Jeffrey Berry made two from Mothers Day. One for his mom and his mother-in-law. Love the cover treatments!



*****
For you lovers of pallet wood projects, Ive got a new one coming up this Friday! In the meantime, heres a great deck table from Carmen Slentz.


*****
And heres Matt Eppersons version of my little patio side table.


*****
Wait, whats this? Yep...another wheelbarrow. This one from Nathan Kitchen.


And this cool reclaimed-wood table:


*****

Mere Minutes

Heres a follow up to last Fridays end table project. And definitely check out the end of the video to see a really cool music stand.











TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment